Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Journey Begins Here...

So, I have been debating for a long time whether I should start a political blog of some sort. Recently, I decided to go through with it because there is so much to be talked about in the political world right now, especially with the 2016 presidential election coming up. I also went through with it because I thought it would be neat for me to share my thoughts about the New Hampshire trip that I am currently on. On this trip, I am campaigning for the Ted Cruz campaign in between the other various events that my professor has me doing, including going to other candidate's rallies and going to various talks that signify the importance of the New Hampshire primary to the culture of the early primary state. 

To those that are reading this that do not know me in person, feel free to look at my profile to get to know me a little better. This blog is meant to be a place where I can post my political thoughts in a secluded place other than on my Facebook profile. I welcome both new and old friends to this blog. I'll try my best to post about important news stories and share my thoughts on current issues (One of the articles I plan to post is one on my thoughts about Rand Paul boycotting the next debates), but don't expect too many of these until I come back from my trip in a couple of weeks. 

I'm not doing this blog to get website hits or for it to become popular, but if you (the readers, however many that may be) want me to share my thoughts on a certain candidate or my thoughts on a certain subject, feel free to comment anywhere and I can look into it depending on how much free time I may have.

Welcome to this blog, and I hope you enjoy watching me develop my political views and opinions along the way.

In Liberty,
Jacob Stech '18

No comments:

Post a Comment